Mansell Group is pleased to announce that we have acquired the email marketing business of Premiere Global Services (PGI). We are focused exclusively on helping organizations use technology (Email, SMS, Voice, SocialMedia) to communicate and market to existing and prospective customers. Mansell Group will assign you a dedicated Technical Account Manager and Client Services Manager within 30-days. Please use this site to find answers, contacts, and learn more about how we can partner together to ensure your success.
Frequent Transition Questions
- Q. How do I contact support?
- Answer: Mansell Group assigns every account a dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM) to manage all technical support issues, so very soon; you will have a dedicated person to interact with on a daily basis. It will take 30 days for every account to be contacted directly by their TAM. In the meantime, please call (866)804-0076, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond immediately.
- Q. How do I contact billing or accounting?
- Answer: Mansell Group will honor all current contracts, pricing, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Invoices will be mailed from Mansell Group starting in November and we do have full access to contracts, past billing, and current pricing. Our team is prepared to answers questions related to billing, accounting, and statements. If you have a question or need assistance please call (866)804-0076. You may also send an email to email@example.com and it will be routed and responded to immediately.
- Q. How do I contact the management team?
- Answer: Mansell Group is a private, profitable, growing enterprise. A unique quality of our company is that our clients have direct access to the management of the organization. Our team is not only available; we want to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to contact anyone within our company anytime. The President and company founder (Allen Nance) can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Vice President of Client Services (Andy McCartney) can be reached at email@example.com. Our Chief Technology Officer (Steve Verlander) can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Vice President of Technical Services (Mike Lynch) can be reached at email@example.com.
- Q. Where do I login to Campaign Accelerator?
- Answer: Mansell Group will be maintaining the current Premiere Global Services’ email marketing infrastructure and data centers (in addition to our previous data centers). You can access the email messaging platforms using the same web addresses (URLs), user names, and passwords you used before. You should experience no difference in platform access.
- Q. Why did Mansell Group acquire Premiere’s Email Business?
- Answer: Mansell Group is focused on the email marketing industry and utterly passionate about helping customers use technology to market and communicate more effectively. This acquisition is a continuance of our strategy to assemble global resources including: people, technology, and expertise to support marketing professionals’ use of technology to reach current and prospective customers. Premiere’s email marketing business is a perfect fit within the Mansell Group organization and we believe that you will experience immediate benefits including: focus on supporting Marketing, direct access to Technical Support and enhanced Client Services including: Strategy, Creative, and Best Practices.
- Q. Will any of the Premiere’s Employees be Moving?
- Answer: Yes. A team comprised of development, operations, services and support personnel will be part of the acquisition. These employees have an intimate knowledge of the Premiere technology, customers and applications, enabling continuity and making the transition to Mansell as seamless as possible.
- Q. Who is Mansell Group?
- Answer: Mansell Group is a privately owned, profitable, growing business. Founded in 2000, we focus our energies on three core areas: Data Services, Technology Services, and Marketing Services. We understand that all technology enabled marketing campaigns have as their foundation quality accessible data, we also understand that we must provide you with easy to use technology that helps facilitate outbound communications through various channels, lastly we have the experience to know that “people” drive marketing programs not software. By combining over a decade of data, technology, and marketing experience into one solution we have assembled a team that can help you succeed. Please visit our corporate website to learn more: www.mansellgroup.com
- Q. Where is Mansell Group located?
- Answer: Mansell Group is headquartered in the international city of Atlanta, Georgia; home of the 1996 Olympics and busiest airport in the world. Mansell Group supports a global footprint that stretches from Sydney, Australia to Atlanta, Georgia. Our support team, consultants, and technology are actively involved in delivering billions of targeted personalized marketing messages in 15 (fifteen) countries around the globe.
- Q. Will Mansell Group continue to support Campaign Accelerator?
- Answer: Mansell Group is 100% committed to continued support of the Campaign Accelerator suite of applications. We have acquired the software, hardware, IP addresses, and databases associated with these systems to ensure that you can continue to access them without interrupting your current business process. Mansell Group does support other applications and these solutions will also be made available to your team as we help you leverage technology to market and communicate.
- Q. What network or data center changes should I expect?
- Answer: Mansell Group acquired the entire Campaign Accelerator infrastructure including: software, hardware, IP address, and databases to ensure that you can continue to access them without interrupting your current business process.
- Q. What services does Mansell Group provide?
- Answer: Mansell Group is a full-service solutions provider. Our team has over a decade of email marketing experience with some of the world’s largest companies and associations. In addition to running complex databases and systems that deliver billions of targeted email marketing messages Mansell Group also provides: strategy consulting, creative design, campaign management, segmentation, as well as technology integration solutions. Mansell Group understands that the “people behind the platform” are what drive successful email and technology enabled marketing campaigns.
- Q. What if Premiere (PGI) provides other services to my company?
- Answer: Mansell Group is only acquiring the email marketing business associated with Campaign Accelerator. If you are currently using other Premiere Global Services’ solutions those applications and services will continued to be supported by Premiere and billed by Premiere.